Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 15-20 minutes
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Paprika Powder
½ Teaspoon Curry
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Bring water to boil in a big pot, add the cauliflower and let it simmer with a lit for about 15 minutes (depending on the size of the cauliflower). Turn on the oven in the mean time (grill, 160 degrees)
- Mix the spices with the olive oil
- Use a brush to spread the olive oil- spices mix all over the cauliflower
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and into the ove
- bake for 1 hour 180 degrees (time varies depending on the size of the cauliflower, watch it and use a knife to see where the cauliflower is soft enough yet)
Tip: to make the cauliflower crunchy turn on the grill at the very end for a little bit
Tip: eat the baked cauliflower together with some tehina (tahini). It is a delicious combination + the tehina adds a great amount of protein and calcium to the dish.
The feel- good element:
Our body is an amazing system, which keeps itself healthy and clean. If however, we do not provide it with the right nutrients and constantly expose it to toxins it will eventually be damaged leading to fatigue, illness and a lowered overall well- being. Cauliflower is an amazing food, with a variety of vitamins and minerals aiding our body in its health. It supports the body in its detoxification process and it supports the antioxidant system, as well as the anti-inflammatory system. This dish will help you feel energized, healthy and keep your body clean.